Concealed Carry Holsters
We only sell gun holsters made by manufacturers
that I personally believe in and that I myself either would wear, or
do in fact wear. ALL of the concealed carry holsters we sell are
custom made to order for you and are drop-shipped directly to you
from the factory. There are just too many handguns and too
many holsters to keep in stock for immediate shipment.
ALL ORDERS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. Please REVIEW YOUR
ENTIRE ORDER for accuracy, including addressing and items, before you
Due to an EXTREMELY HIGH call and order volume, we are experiencing delays in production
and shipping. All holsters, except as otherwise noted, are shipped directly from
Wait times for
Alessi Holsters, custom made for you and dropped shipped
directly to you from the Alessi factory, are approximately TWO
Wait times for
Gould & Goodrich holsters, custom made and dropped shipped
directly to you from the G&G factory, are approximately ONE
to TWO months.
Thank you for your business and understanding.
Dr. Bruce Eimer
President, PDS, LLC
Select Holsters by Manufacturer:
Please call us: 215-938-7283, or
if you do not
see the product you want,
or if you have
any questions whatsoever.
Select Holster by Type:
Choosing the right holster for you
1. Inside the waist band holsters conceal better, but they may not be as
comfortable as outside the waist band holsters.
2. Soft open top, unmolded, inside the waist band holsters are typically more
comfortable than reinforced open top, molded, inside the waist band holsters,
but you are giving up one-handed re-holstering.
3. The more concealable a holster is, the longer it takes to draw your weapon
from that holster.
4. Pocket holsters work well with small semi-autos (e.g., Keltec .32 and
.380, Seecamps, North American Arms Guardians, Ruger LCP, Kahr PM9 and MK9,
Walther PPK, Sig 232) and small frame snubby revolvers (e.g., S&W J-frames).
With the right pocket holster, you can carry a Baby Glock (Glock 26 or 27) or a
Kel-tec P11 in your pocket.
5. Strong side carry of your of a substantial primary firearm is your best
every day carry choice, but you may be more comfortable with a cross draw
holster for driving.
6. Your weapon should ride securely in your holster and the handgun’s trigger
guard should be covered.
7. Better handgun retention in your holster (via a tight friction fit or a
thumb break or other retention strap or device) means that your draw will be
slowed. But you will be more protected from a gun grab attempt.
8. To develop a quick gun presentation from your holster, practice drawing
your unloaded gun from your holster to imprint the draw into your motor memory.
ORDERING A HOLSTER FROM US IS CONVENIENT. Just use the drop-down menus for
the holster you want to order to see the list of handguns for which it is
NOTE: Your credit card is charged automatically at the time you place